Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Clock Is Running

"We, as Allah's servants have to run faster than cheetah. to seek for his bless and also success here after."

I've just remember what my tutor tell me during tuition class today, it's about the miracles & importance of times. I think I've wasted my life dreaming of a bed of roses life. I'm not working that hard to achieve it. well, we're human. My mind has that L diseases which is LAZINESS.

TO REALIZE THE VALUE OF :

  • one year - ask a student who has failed his final exam
  • one month - ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby
  • one week - ask an editor of a weekly newspaper
  • one day - ask a daily wage labourer who has 10 kids to feed
  • one hour - ask a lover who is waiting to date 
  • one minute - ask a person who has missed the train
  • one second - ask a person who has survived from an accident
  • one millisecond - ask a person who has won a silver medal in Olympics
  • one lifetime - ask someone who  has missed his chance to live
remember 2NE1's song "I'm The Best" Naega Jaeil Jal Naga - Yes! I am. Everyone is special in this world. Out of millions of sperms, one of them survived to develop into a child. US. 

9A's - is it a goal to succeed in SPM or to succeed in life? hum.. both actually for me.Thanks Mr. Shri Yashwantrai for the advice.

No comments: